Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sister Weekend

On Friday my sister, Mandy, her family, and my mom came down. My mom watched all the kids while we went to dinner at Maddox. The food was great and it was fun to spend time with Mandy.
Madelyn and Kaisa playing
After my family left Andy, Maddie, and I went to the Martin Harris Pageant in Clarkston. Garen stayed with Grandma Jann. The pageant was wonderful and I think Maddie really enjoyed going with us, even though sometimes she was more interested in the spotlights, the glowing bugs, and the stars, then she was the play.
Maddie by Martin Harris' Grave

Then Saturday morning Maddie and I went to Syracuse to my sister Sara's house. Then me and Sara met Mandy at the temple. (My Mom babysat all the kids once again)(and Andy took Garen to Bear Lake with him for a family reunion). Me and my sisters went to the Joseph Smith movie-it was soooo good. It gives me such an appreciation for what I have and the life I am blessed with!

Me Mandy, and Sara

After the temple we all got to go shopping at IKEA. What Fun. There were so many things in there I wanted! But I guess we cant have everything we want.



Cousins, Abby, Maddie, and Kaisa

It was a wonderful weekend and I'm glad I got to be with both my sisters; since Mandy lives in Boise and I don't get there very often and Sara is moving to Arizona in the next month. And I am also very glad my wonderful mom was there to make everything possible by taking such good care of the kids!


1 comment:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Wow! Sounds like a very busy yet super fun time! I want to go to IKEA so bad! I can't believe how grown up all of your little girls are! I still love the fact you all have little girls/boys around the same age! :)

I didn't know Sara was moving?! Why?