Saturday, August 18, 2007

Princess Maddie


Yesterday when we went to the hospital to see Levi, Maddie had made a very special card for him all on her own. She found a picture with a fireman "because Levi is a boy", She glued a valentine to in "because she loves him," and she put letter stickers all over it, "because she is going to teach him his letters." I guess I had forgotten to explain that Maddie wouldn't be able to go in and see the baby, since they only let people older then 14 come in. When we got there she was kind of confused and sad that she didn't get to see her new cousin. So, Amber is home now, so we got the chance to stop by today and Maddie got to hold her sweet new cousin.
We were out shopping today and found this Cinderella (Maddie's favorite princess) dress for $7-usually they are $20 or more. She was so excited to dress up and be a "Cinderella dancer girl."

1 comment:

Robnz Fam said...

What a cute little boy!! Please tell Amber how excited I am for her! That is so awesome! Did he come early or was he on time? So tiny, so precious, oh I love those newborns! I'm so ready for another one, or two...three plus!! Looks like you had so much fun in Burley. I love that pic of the three girls in the tree, reminds me of that pic of you, Sara, and Mandy in the same tree. That's so awesome that you and your sister's have the same aged/gender kids...I bet that is so fun for them!