Friday, August 3, 2007


I started reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 0n Monday night and I finished it today. What a wonderful story the Harry Potter books have been, but now it's all over. I can't wait to see the next two movies.
Andy had the day off yesterday so Andy and I got to go to the temple in the morning, eat lunch at Olive Garden and then take the kids to The Fun Park. Maddie was so hard to keep up with-she would dart through the tubes, climb up the nets and fly down the slide-crazy little girl. Garen didn't care to much for the huge slide, but he did like snoopy.

Maddie was so proud when she finally climbed up the red slanted, squashy wall. It took all her effort, but she made it up there. After the Fun Park we went to Cold Stone for ice cream-yum. Maddie was very excited to get cotton candy ice cream with sprinkles (I thought it was kind of yucky, but she loved it).

3 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

That place looks like so much fun! I can't believe how 'on the go' Maddie is! I still forget you have a daughter old enough to do all those fun things without your help!
Can't wait for the Twin Falls Temple to be complete so we can make a 'half day' trip to the temple! :) When are you coming to Burley?!?!?!!

Emilyjo said...

We will be coming to Burley for 4 days over Labor Day weekend for the Young Family Games. Other than that, I'm not sure when we'll be there. Now that we have a calling to do every Sunday and Andy works all week including Saturday, its hard for us to make it up there.

Alisha Wilkins said...

Hey, Labor day weekend is Troy's fam. reunion! It's a good weekend! We are in charge of it this year, will you e-mail me all the fun games you guys do, maybe it will give me an idea and a kick in the pants to start planning the thing! :)