Thursday, August 30, 2007

Singing/falling in the shower

I hope it's not bad of me to put a video of Maddie in the shower on here (she'll probably be mad at me for taking it when she's about 15). I had to do it, because it was so funny. Maddie was taking a shower and singing the funniest song at the top of her lungs. I was going to try and sneak a video of her, but instead she saw me first thing. So instead of me getting her funny song, I got her slipping and falling. We both had a good laugh.

Maddie keeps watching this video over and over on my computer and she laughs so hard her face turns red.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Great fall! I'm impressed w/ how quickly she got back up, not even a whimper.

Alisha Wilkins said...

That is hilarious!

Robnz Fam said...

I must admit it Em, but I watched that video over and over too and laughed so much! I can't believe how she just popped back up again..all smiles! How funny!! K, I'm going to go watch it again..BYE!