Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Day at the Fair

This afternoon, Me, Maddie, and Garen met some friends at the fair (Andy went fishing). And watching the way Maddie ran around and played her heart out, you would have never guest she had been in the ER till 11pm the night before.
We sat on the grass and watched the dancers and singers. Maddie was so excited to see a young girl sing the Hannah Montana song! Maddie is a big fan of Hannah (a Disney girl for those of you who don't know)

The kids showing off some dance moves.

Me and Maddie enjoying the music

Maddie and her friend going through the fun house

We stopped to see some animals, then back to the rides.

Maddie being a dare devil on the roller coaster.
It was a fun afternoon. Madelyn would have loved to stay longer, but Garen had had enough after 4 hours. But we will be to the Burley fair next week, so Maddie will get to enjoy everything all over again!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

It looks like Maddie should be called Emily Jr. She reminds me so much of you. That is so sad that she had to go to the ER. I hope everything is doing better. Have fun at the Burley Fair. I didn't think I would ever say this, but I kind of miss the fair every August. Some day I hope I get to go back...Some day...

Robnz Fam said...

How fun...I so wish we could make it down to the fair as well but Seth is graduating this Friday and so he's taking off time for that instead (I don't know why he'd choose graduating over the fair :0) Hope you guy's have fun!!!

SaRa MaRiE said...

Your kids look just like you!!!!