Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Garen the falling boy...

I'm afraid this kid is going to have permanent damage. Like I posted before, Garen got stitches on Sunday. On Monday he fell down the front outside steps and got a big goose egg and scraped it up pretty good. Then Tuesday, I pulled him out of the bath and he took off running and slipped and hit the back of his head on the tile. And then today, I caught it on tape. Garen gets his stitches out on Friday and hopefully we can avoid the ER for awhile. Crazy kids!!! :)

2 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

I want to run and jump on that bed with Maddi so bad right now! She is so cute. Ok, so poor little Garen. I feel the exact same way about Emi. She is always falling on her head...especially since she has learned how to stand now. I feel so bad for her, especially when she falls and I have to repeatedly say 'your fine' even though I know it must hurt. But that way she doesn't cry as much when she falls, and I know when it really does hurt. Man, makes you think how many times you and I feel on our heads. I'm sure I was at least one more time then you...it shows ;0).

megan said...

aww the poor little dude! He is too cute though!!

Caden was/is the same way!! It's a miracle we haven't been to the ER yet. But I've had ppl tell me that every time they see him he has so many new scrapes, brusies, goose eggs that they almost wonder what is going on in our house. But everytime they hang around caden, they see why.

I hope Garen starts to feel better soon!