Saturday, March 8, 2008

This morning my dear friend and neighbor, Kelsie moved away. :( She was the neighbor that you could knock on her door just to chat-day or night. She was always the one I went to for an egg or flour or to watch my kids at the last minute when something had come up. I miss you already Kelsie!!!
This afternoon, I went to my sister's house in Syracuse for her boy, Colton's birthday. It was fun to see both my sisters and my mom. The cousins had a great time playing together and eating cake.
Joren and Garen giving hugs-
Kaisa, Maddie, Abby (if you are wondering about Maddie's hair due, she did it herself and insisted in stay as is)-
Colton's blues clues cake-
the gang ready to sing-
Grandma Sue and Garen-

Cute little Colton trying so hard to blow his candles out-

3 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

How fun! I can't believe he is two already! Those cousins must have SO much fun together!

Ben and Sara said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to come. It was so much fun to see all the counsins together. I need to get a copy of that video clip.

Kelsie said...

emily, the picture turned out better of you than me. oh well thats how your going to remember me. haha you should of got a picture of me with sweatpants and having my head poke out of the door. that would of been more realistic.. haha anyway. i miss you too. i live in a college place. and we forgot how crapy the noise from the other apts. are.. oh well its only for 10 months.. fun fun blues clues cake.