Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday Morning Chaos

We have the hardest time getting out to our church in Amalga by 9 AM on Sundays. But today I was up by 7:30 and by 8:15 everyone was dressed and we were close to being ready. Then it happened!...
Garen hit his head on a corner in the bathroom, leaving a nice little gash in his head. We decided it was wide enough we better get it checked out. Andy volunteered to take Garen to the ER while Maddie and I go to church, so I could teach the Sunbeams.

As I was gathering the last of our stuff together Maddie got sick. No throw up, just the other end. She said she was fine, but with one accident and her being on the toilet 3 times in 20 minutes, there was no way I was taking her to church.

So we were all dressed up for church and ended up in the ER and on the toilet! What a spiritual experience! :(
Garen's first stitch- At least it wasn't as bad as Maddie's! They didn't have to sedate Garen, just strap him down and sew it up.
He was not a happy camper! Poor kid-

3 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Poor Garen & Maddie!
You do know it is because you had those relaxing days that you wrote about previously right??!!! hehe!

Hope Maddie is off the toilet now and little Garen's accident didn't leave too much of a scar on that cute little face!

Kelsie said...

sorry,,,i wish i could of taught your class. please forgive me. but dude Garen looks good sporting the stich's he looks tuff... haha anyways. it was fun today, thanks for inviting me over. its nice to get out of the house and talk to someone who is not a baby.. don't get me wrong i love baby J but it was nice...

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

poor little guy. He still looks as cute as ever even with stiches. I think that sort of thing always happens when you are least expecting it. sorry about Maddie I hope both of them are feeling better.