Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Skiing

Thanks to 2 wonderful babysiters (Brenda and Jann), Andy and I were able to go skiing yesterday. And thanks to Sports Authority for the free ski rentals and free Beaver Mt. passes!

Both of us have been snowboarding since Jr. High, so skiing was kinda new. Andy caught on much quicker then I did, of course. But we had a great time. We wanted to try out skiing so Andy could practice a bit before taking Maddie.
It was a beautiful day-we have the sunburns to prove it! :l

Andy on the lift-

Me going on my favorite run "Easy Street"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you guys got a date day, I scrolled down to those pictures you were telling me about, and they turned out absolutely adorable, I can see why Walmart asked for the release form. Hopefully Isa's turn out even half that cute tommorow, cross your fingers! RU swimming 2night?

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun day! You are brave to try skiing again! Was it better than boarding?!

Alisha Wilkins said...

I think I have gone skiing more after high school than I ever did during! Still haven't tried the snowboarding scene, but I don't go enough to really feel ambitious enough!

Fun way to spend a day together! ;)

Robnz Fam said...

How fun! Awesome weather for skiing huh!