Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Maddie's Artwork

Maddie made this picture this morning and asked me to put it on the blog so Alisha, Carrol, Grandma Sue, and Grandma Jann could see it. Those are the people she picked out on her own that she wanted to show it to.
It may look like a scribbled mess. But it is our family as kangaroos (that's why we have lines coming out of our heads-they are the ears). Starting on the left is mom looking surprised, dad looking very happy, Maddie looking angry, and Garen looking sad. Every person has numbers above their head. They represent how old the person is and how old they will be on their next birthday. (Maybe I should work on teaching her how to draw a body ;))

Maddie's ballet class-


Maddie's favorite part of ballet is the freestyle dancing they do at the end-

3 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Thanks for sharing Maddie! I love it and how wonderful is the picture?!!
I love how she included ages!

Robnz Fam said...

I love it!! That girl has got some moves Em!

Maddi,

Thank you for showing me your picture. It is such a beautiful drawing. I'm so proud of you! AND...you are the BEST dancer out there on the floor. Watching you dance made me smile SO BIG. Keep dancing and keep drawing us pictures ok!

Love,
Carrol :0)

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

she is such a crack up I love it. You can tell she loves to be the center of attention, and who wouldnt. She is so adorable ballet is perfect for her.