Sunday, March 30, 2008

Saturday Happenings


Maddie's soccer started on Saturday-well kind of. We had a big old blowing snow storm right at soccer practice time. I was all pumped to start since I get to be the coach of these 10 little 5 and 6 year olds! Even though it was snowing every parent showed up but one, so I'm glad to know I have some good parents behind these kids. All we did is pass out jerseys and schedules-I was afraid if I took the kids out on the field they would be blown away. So hopefully the weather is nicer for next weeks practice and game!

After soccer we were planning to go to Bear Lake, but were advised not to because of the weather conditions. So instead we met Andy's family for lunch then me and Maddie got to go enjoy Horton together.

The movie was very funny and had such a good moral to it. Maddie had a great time and she was excited to bring the stuffed Horton I gave her.

After the movie Andy and I had just enough time to take turns going to the gym for an hour each before we headed to Brenda's house for her little boy, Danny's birthday.
Happy 3rd Birthday Danny!-

Garen enjoyed his cake very much-

Brenda made Danny some ninja turtle masks that the kids loved-

The parents liked them too-

We got Danny a mitt and t-ball bat so Brenda can watch her boys smack each other! :)



3 comments:

Jenni said...

I don't know how you pack so much in your Saturdays. Thank you for the recipes. I'm so excited to make the meal. Right now I'm thinking we will have it on Tuesday.

dersley said...

That sounds so fun that you are going to be Maddie's soccer coach.

Robnz Fam said...

How fun! Thank you for the sweet email. Emi is doing better, slowly but surely! I'm so grateful for Sara and her willingness to help me so she can get better faster!

p.s. THANKS for the website, I didn't know about that!!