Sunday, November 16, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit.

The kids were super excited to see Andy's parents this weekend. They came Saturday evening and left Sunday afternoon. It was fun to have them even if it was just a short trip. Maddie loved having them play games, do puzzles, and read stories with her.
Reading bedtime stories with grandma and grandpa-
Maddie and the grandparents (Garen refused to have his picture taken)-
Just a cute picture of Maddie right before we left to church-

Daddy and the kids- (Garen was doing everything possible not to smile)

3 comments:

Deven and Keri said...

Hi Emily - I didn't know you were expecting #3. That is awesome. Your kids are adorable - They have gotten so big. How is Wyoming? I thought you were still in Smithfield. WOW....
Good Luck with the baby, I hope all goes well!

Kelsie said...

IM glad they had fun with the grandparents... everyone loves grandpas and grandma's... wow maddie looks super in theat picture all by her self.. what a cutie pie... I miss your kids so much. it makes me sad to see little Garen growing ups so fast... he is sooo cute.. I stil want him and LIttle baby J to get married... thats how i see it and im not changing my mind... hahha anyways have a great week... miss you guys.

Victoria said...

Emily! I didn't know you were expecting either! What a cute family you have! I can't believe how fast those kids are growing! They're adorable and I'm sure will be a big help with the new baby.