Friday, November 7, 2008

Preschool Name Help!

Okay so I am planning to open a small preschool in my basement next Fall and word had got around quicker than I thought. People are anxious to register and make sure their kid is in because the trusted safe preschools fill up very quickly around here. I really need to get a move on with the set up of my preschool. And I better start with a name!

I am having a really hard time deciding on a name, I don't want to be to cheesy but I want it to sound like a reliable fun place parents want to send their kids. So I'm asking for some help. Please tell me names you've heard of, names you've come up with, any advise you have. I want some opinions and some ideas! Help me out!

Here are a couple I've been thinking about-let me know what you think about these:

*Tiny Footsteps Preschool- "Taking small steps toward big futures"

*Little Learners Academy-"Taking learning to new heights"

*Discovery Station (Use trains in logo)

I'm not even sure if I'll use any of these, I'm open to other ideas!

5 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

I will have to 'ponder' on this for a day or so.... :) Did I sound smart?!?
There was a preschool in Declo that I always loved the name, I will ask Melissa what it was.....
I will be back-

P.S. Your last set of comments on my bow blog.....HILARIOUS! You are so funny!

dersley said...

I don't have a good name for you, but I do really wish you lived nearby me, so I could have my kids go to your preschool. How cool you are doing that.

Kelsie said...

Ill have to keep thinking,, this is hard...but good luck...

SAYDA said...

I like your Little Learners Academy name. Hey, I have a brand new box of Math and Reading of "Hooked on Phonics" I hardly used. I got it on sale for 150.00 for the whole set. I think it goes to the 3rd grade, but I never used it because Anson was in third grade when I bought it. Then it was in storage for a long time and found it when Aubrey was reading and doing Math already. I think she played with it once or twice. You can have it for free if you would like it.If you are ever in town or if your mom goes your way...you can have her take it to you.
Sayda

Blain & Britney Young said...

I don't have any good names for you but I saw a daycare named Kids Korner. I think it great that you are starting a day care. I wish you all the best. We all miss you guys but Ave is missing you a ton. She wishes that you still lived here so she could be in your daycare. Good luck!!!