Saturday, November 29, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

The kids made their Christmas lists to Santa today.
The only thing Garen could come up with is trains and cars and more trains and cars. So hopefully that is what Santa brings.



Maddie on the other hand had many things in mind. I told her to just pick 5 so we're not being greedy. If you can't read what she wrote it says,
Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want
*baby lion (one of those purring come alive toys)
*train track
*doll house
*pony
*reindeer (Good Luck with the last two Santa!)
(she also wanted to put a dog on there, but I really don't want Santa to bring one so I convinced her to leave that one off)
On the back she wrote:
I help my mom do the laundry (that was all her idea to write and try to get some brownie points)
I love you
-Maddie



I'm pretty easy this year. The only things I want on my Christmas list are a happy family, a healthy baby girl, and the ability to bend over or run up the stairs again!

1 comment:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Those are so cute!
Love how Maddie was working on some brownie points! :)

Why is it every kid wants a pony sometime in their youth?!?!?

Baby #3 coming soon! Good luck! AAAHHHHH! :)