Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Maddie's Thanksgiving Party

I've been able to help in Maddie's class the last 2 days. It was so much fun and I was hoping it would put me into labor (it didn't). Today the kids had a feast and they got to do all their Thanksgiving songs in their pilgram vests and indian hats. It was so cute!!!

Maddie and her friend Elizabeth waiting for their food-

Maddie playing her drum-


Maddie and her class-

Here are some of their songs. I know, not to interesting to some of you, but I posted them for grandmas and other family members that we don't see to often-

2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

That looks like so much fun! Love the outfits they made! Melissa was telling me her son did something similar to that.

THANK YOU for the birthday gift! You are too sweet! and I LOVE IT! They are both adorable, I can't wait for the cold weather so I can be stylin' in my new stuff! Taylor loved the stickers too! She was nice and shared with me too :)

suz young said...

Oh how I miss the kindergarten feasts that I got to experience for 11 years. Love the costumes!