Sunday, December 21, 2008

Making progress

Guess who is starting to like his baby sister!? Garen held Sophie for the first time this morning. I think he sees how much Maddie loves holding her and he thought he should give her a try. He's come a long way from running away from the sight of her to wanting to hold her and sit by her all the time.




And of course Maddie thinks she should hold her 24/7.
Do you love Maddie's hair and PJ's?-she is now on Christmas break and thinks she should be able to wear her PJ's all day and not have me touch her hair. Yesterday she woke up changed into a different pair of PJ's, then by lunch time she had her 3rd pair of PJ's on, and ended with one last change before bed. Silly girl.

4 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Happy Belated Congrat's, I have been thinking of you, we have been in California, but I figured that I would come home and see a new baby on yur blog!! She's a QT, she looks just like her big sis!!

Nicole said...

I'm glad to hear that Garen has come around to his adorable little sister. Good luck with the adjusting. In a few months you'll have it all figured out. I love the pictures.

Aubrey said...

Man... you have beautiful kids! So precious.

Sayda

chel_t said...

Your kids are sooo gorgeous!!!