Monday, December 8, 2008

Snow, Snow, and more Snow...


Maddie catching snowflakes on her tongue-


Don't you love her hair? She had just pulled out her braids-


We got a ton of snow tonight and it is still coming down!!! The kids wanted to go outside so bad. I let them put their boots on and we delivered goodies to all the close neighbors. I didn't get the kids in their snowpants and their little cheeks were red so I wanted to get them back in after about 20 minutes. But they were having so much fun despite the cold I had to fight them to get them to come back in the house after the last plate was delivered.
*And, no baby yet. I spent about an hour shopping in the mall this morning and it really brought on the contractions, but still no baby! I guess that's okay because I heard I-80 is closed right now so Andy's parents wouldn't be able to make it tonight anyway.

1 comment:

Blain & Britney Young said...

Wow you guys have tons of snow!!! We don't have any (which is fine with me) but many others would like you to share some of that snow. When is that baby due??