Friday, December 5, 2008

Twilight


Okay so I'm a little late, but I finally got to go see Twilight last night. I went to the late show with a few girls from my ward. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed the movie even though it was hard for me to sit that long with my huge self.

On that note, no baby yet. I still have 13 days till my due date, but I hope she comes sooner than that. I feel like I'm finally ready. My last doctor appointment I was just dilated to a 2 and 85% effaced. Which can pretty much mean anything at this point. I could be stuck like this for another 2 weeks or I could have the baby tomorrow. I guess we'll see.
It was so nice to have Andy home for part of the day yesterday! While he played with Garen I went and got a desperately needed haircut and color and got all our last minute baby, Christmas, and grocery stuff bought.

Then, Andy made dinner and stayed home with the kids while I went to the movie. What a great guy!!!
While I'm talking about my great guy I have to add that Maddie brought her poem book in yesterday and showed me with such pride that she was marking a favorite poem with a very special bookmark. When she showed me the bookmark that was making her so happy, I had to smile. It was a piece of paper, Andy had given her to use that he had written, "Daddy loves you" on it. What a great daddy!!!

3 comments:

Johnsons said...

Wow, Andy's hair looks like it has grown fast. I''m glad you made it through the movie. We saw Grandma Janene and Grandpa Roger today, and Levi did something (I don't remember what) and grama said he reminded her of Garen...ahh.

Jenni said...

I hope you have that baby soon. It's never fun playing the waiting game (especially when your already ready for her). I'm glad Andy is taking such good care of you and letting you get some pampering before that baby comes.

Alisha Wilkins said...

I hope she comes soon! You have such a cute family! I just want to squeeze your kids...okay you too! A little weird if I hugged Andy :)
Where did you get Garen's vest....LOVE IT!