Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lots of random pictures of my 3 cuties!

We are all loving our new baby girl. So far she has been such a good mellow little girl. It's been so nice to have all the help from Andy's parents as well as my parents! Here are some of the pictures we have taken the last 2 days. (I can't believe Sophie is only 2 days old, it already feels like she has been in the family forever)


trying to get a good Christmas card shot-

Maddie counting down the days till Christmas-


My little stocking stuffer-




we're home-





7 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Oh, she is so beautiful!! I so want to hold the little angel!!

Ben and Sara said...

So cute!! I love their matching outfits!!

Aubrey said...

Oh Emily, she is precious! I see your parents made it safe. Cute little outfits. The one where Maddie and her have matching outfits... it looks like Maddie is holding a little doll. I like the Santa one and the one where you put her in the stocking.
Sayda

gizcallyomom said...

She is SO perfect!!!!!!!!! Oh, Em I wish I was there!

Jenni said...

I love all their matching Christmas outfits.

Alisha Wilkins said...

C.U.T.E.! :)

Love all the pics...keep them coming :)

I still can't decide who she looks like?!?!? What do you think?

Cederberg Family said...

CONGRATS!! She is beautiful!! How fun and exciting!