Thursday, December 11, 2008

Synchronized Sisters

My two older sisters and I all had our first babies within a few months of each other. They were all girls and love playing together. It was so fun to have my first baby the same time as my sisters did and Maddie loves her cousins!

Madelyn (June '03), Kaisa (Nov. '02), Abigail (July '03)-






Then came the boys! All three of us had our second kids together and they were all boys! Cousin time is so much fun with this group!

Garen (June '06), Joren (Oct. '05), Colton (March '06)-



And now on to round three (I promise we don't sit around and plan to have our babies at the same time). My baby girl is due any day now. My sister Mandy is having a baby girl in March and my sister Sara is having a baby in June. Sara doesn't find out what she is having till January, so we will see if the trend continues. Either way it is so fun to be pregnant and have kids the same ages as my sisters!
I can't wait to have pictures of the next 3 together!

2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

So fun! Troy and I are the 'last' in both our families to have kids so we aren't as lucky as you three! :) They are all so cute!

BTW my sis Melissa would like an invite to your blog (if yo don't mind)
mlf161406 (at!) yahoo.com

:)

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

That is so exciting you all will have 3 around the same age!! I loved being pregnant with my sister Chantille, I dont think it will happen again, but it is fun watching our little boys get together and play. Good luck with baby #3 I hope she comes soon!!!!!