Monday, December 29, 2008

Two Weeks old


Sophie is 2 weeks old today! I just looked at the time and it is even the exact time she was born-4:35PM. I take her to the doctor tomorrow to find out her weight and height.

Andy's parents took Maddie and Garen back to Clarkston with them on Friday morning and they come back tomorrow.
Sophie and I have had some good one-on-one time the last couple days. I am missing Maddie and Garen very much, but it has been nice to just focus on Sophie. I've been able to take a couple naps and I got Christmas all cleaned up. I put all the kids' new toys and clothes away and they are still put away-crazy! I can't wait to give them a big hug and play with them again tomorrow.
I love just staring at Sophie all day. I love the funny faces she pulls in her sleep and her sweet stare when she's awake. She is so much fun!
Sophie's waving hi to everyone-

4 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Hi Sophie!

Oh she is ADORABLE! Can I steal her for awhile?!?!?

Cederberg Family said...

I agree with Alisha, she is very beautiful!! I bet her older siblings are missing her very much!

Ben and Sara said...

She is so cute!! I wish I could hold her.

Johnsons said...

Happy birthday...kinda. Levi and I went and played with the kids on Saturday. It is so much fun to see them all together. Levi had a lot of fun. He kept laughing at Maddie. She even let him hold her little lion. Aaw.