Thursday, July 31, 2008

20 Weeks and heading out...

Well 20 weeks have flown on by! I hope the next 20 go just as quick. I'm feeling huge and walk like an old lady, but other than that every things going great. We will find out the babies sex on Monday morning! Don't you love the quality of the pictures-they were done by Madelyn :)


Also in about an hour we are headed to my sister's house in Syracuse. We will be gone for the next 7 days staying at both Saras' and Andy's parent's house. During this time we will seeing friends, going to a family wedding and birthday party, having our ultrasound, going to the zoo, hanging with my sister, and Andy will be at a training conference in S. Jordan for 3 days. I'm excited to get away and have so much time with family and friends. I can't wait to see my dear friends, CARROL!, Brenda, and Kelsie!!!
Our bags are packed and we're ready to go-

5 comments:

Kelsie said...

haha tell maddie she takes great pictures... and you look awesome!!! and i can't wait to see you. im sooooo excited.. drive safe....

Melissa Hernandez said...

you are looking way to good for 5months (and I mean that in the sweetest way), really you look great!!

Nicole said...

Have fun at home Em. You look great! I wish I were down in that area so we could get together too, but I guess it will have to wait until Christmas.

Alisha Wilkins said...

Good luck with the traveling and I
CAN'T wait to hear what you are having! I can't believe you are far enough along to find out already! :)
You look fantastic too!

DM said...

Emily! I didn't even know you guys moved or that you are pregnant! congratulations! I can't get over how adorable your kids are, they are just so darn cute! When does Maddie start kindergarten??