Monday, July 28, 2008

successful weekend


On Friday and Saturday Andy's parents and his sister's family came to good old Rock Springs. It was so nice to have company and they were so much help!!!
Andy and Zeb got the bedroom downstairs all framed while Boyd worked a little to hard on the backyard.
I didn't take a before picture, but the yard had a big dip in the middle, there were weeds everywhere, and the dirt was hard as rocks. And now everything is level and ready for grass (as soon as we can afford it).
Jann and Amber entertained my kids while I got Garen's room painted. So in the 24 hours they were here, we really got a lot done. Maybe next time they come we'll get to play a little instead of work the whole time.

Crazy boys with grandma Jann-

5 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

How wonderful that they came and helped you guys with your house and yard! It is lookin' good!

Johnsons said...

I love the music. I actually think I heard Andy, Zeb, and my dad singing it while they were working. Tee hee.
When is your Dr appt on Monday? Do you need someone to watch the kids?

suz young said...

Boy, that was nice of Andy's parents, Zeb and Amber to come help with those projects. What would we do without family!

Robnz Fam said...

That's great! I can't even imagine what an accomplished feeling that must feel like! And hey, come on down to 7 Peaks :0).

Miss you!!!!

Robnz Fam said...

That's great! I can't even imagine what an accomplished feeling that must feel like! And hey, come on down to 7 Peaks :0).

Miss you!!!!