Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's Real


The last couple weeks I have felt the small flutters that you think 'was that just the baby moving?' Well, it finally feels real that there is a baby in there. Not just because I feel fat, but the movement and kicking is much more distinct and I feel it more often and for longer periods of time. I get that little burst of excitement in me everytime I feel those light little movements. I know in a few months those flutters will become a bit uncomfortable but, it's worth it. There's no words to describe that strange and wonderful feeling of the babies movements inside of you! :)

4 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

I love that feeling! Can I use "Troy will take pics of the new babe" just to get you to come visit with the sweet bundle of joy!??! :)

Mandi said...

3 weeks ago I couldn't wait to have the movements out...I was so uncomfortable. Now I am happy to have my little Madelyn, but I sure miss the bumps and jabs that kept me up all night long. I am so excited for you to get your #3. It is lots of fun...most of the time!

Robnz Fam said...

Hey Em!! That is SO GREAT that you are coming me way! My parents were thinking of coming up that first weekend of the month as one last family trip before Do's mission...but I'll keep you posted on that. I would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to see you why you are here. You'll have to call the house/office phone when you are down so we can plan something. Please call when you get a second! Or just email, whichever works best :0).

That is so exciting about feeling the babe moving. What a precious feeling. You are right, there are no words to describe the feeling. I can't wait to meet baby #3, she/he will be so so precious, so loved, and of course so adorable!

Love ya Em! Miss you like crazy!

suz young said...

My guess - it's a girl!
And there IS nothing like that wondrous feeling of life from within.