Saturday, July 12, 2008

6 Wonderful Years...

Wow, I can't believe how quickly 6 years have gone by! Who knew what we were getting ourselves into 6 years ago today, at such a young age! One things for sure, I wouldn't change anything. I have the most wonderful, honest, loving, kind, hardworking, handsome husband. I don't know how I've come to be so blessed.
The last six years we have:
-Had 2 and 1/2 children
-Moved 5 times
-owned 3 homes
-helped each other through school and first time jobs
-And fallen in love with each other more each day.
I'm excited to see what adventures are in store for us for the next 6 years! :)






Since we don't know anyone well enough to babysit yet and since Andy is at work; it looks like we will be celebrating by taking the kids out later tonight with us somewhere and then a movie on the couch after the kids are in bed. I guess that's how it goes after 6 years, but hey, I'll take it.

7 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I wish I was closer so I could come babysit for you. I hope you have a fun evening!!!

suz young said...

Happy Anniversary! Andy completed our family of adults and we have been so blessed with all of the wonderful spouses.
Did you ever imagine how wonderful your children would be?! Heavenly Father sure blesses us. We still can't believe the wonderful children that were sent to us and how you have enriched our lives.
I think for our third anniversary we went to a drive-in with John--"Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" was what I remember. You don't need to do something extravagant to celebrate and appreciate an anniversary. Just realizing the blessings is a celebration in itself.

Alisha Wilkins said...

Happy Anniversary! If I lived closer I would have watched your kids for you guys! :)

You both look so young in your wedding and engagement pictures!

Nicole said...

Congratulations Em! I hope you had a great night together.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Happy Anniversary! I am glad that you were able to get the Anniversary Inn in before you moved! Those last 2 pictures are too cute, you both look like you are about 15 years old.

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

wow congrats you guys look so young in that last picture. Not that you look old now, but congrats hope you guys are enjoying Wy

Jenni said...

I love the pictures of you 6 years ago. It reminded me of the Emily I knew in High School. You look so young. Happy Anniversary and I can't believe how much you have accomplished in years. I can only imagine where you guys will be in 20 years.