Sunday, July 20, 2008

Family Room/Kitchen areas

Here's a few shots of the downstairs painting. I stuck with the same colors as our last house because it just works. I looked at several different colors and kept coming back to my original. It looks best with our brown couches and I guess if you find something you like, you just stick with it. I still have some touch up work to do and some more things to hang, but it's coming along.
entry way-
dining area-
family room-
kitchen-

Also yesterday the kids did a great job helping me make M&M cookies and bring them to Andy at work.



11 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Your house is looing really really cute, when i saw that first picture i thought it was your old house, i bet it makes it feel like home having the same colors, I really liked the colors you had in your house!!!

Ben and Sara said...

Looks good!

Kelsie said...

looks good!!! hey i love your kitchen... im glad its done...

Robnz Fam said...

Em! Your new home looks amazing! I bet you are loving it so much. Did you get my comment about when you come down?

p.s. Exciting news on my blog ;0)

Jenni said...

I love your home and the paint colors are so pretty. You have excellent interior design taste.

Jann said...

Emily,
You have done a great job! It does look similar to your last place, but that makes it more homey! Can't wait to see it in person this Friday!
Jann

suz young said...

Wherever your family is, that's home, and it is even better when you can bring your favorite colors with you! We can't wait to come see it sometime.

megan said...

this makes me want a house sooooo bad!!! being able to paint everything the way you want it!! you've done a great job! I love it!

SAYDA said...

Your house is so cute! I love the colors. Giselle would love Maddie's room. That is her favorite color. I think her bedroom is that color.
Sayda

dersley said...

your house looks so cute, and I love the colors.

Ash said...

I love the brown in your entry way, what color is it? We're in the process of getting a condo. It's just being built, and I need some help with colors.