Saturday, December 15, 2007

A big day for Madelyn...

Maddie had quite the busy day today. I was feeling bad because I thought it was to much, but Maddie took it all in and enjoyed every minute.
Friday morning when Maddie woke up we had about 20 minutes for breakfast and changing clothes before we left to gymnastics. She worked so hard for 1 hour with her one-on-one coach:


From gymnastics she went to her friend, Jacob's house for a couple hours and then they went to preschool together. We got home about 4:00 and Maddie had an hour and a half to eat, shower, and get her hair and makeup done.
At 5:30 we headed to her dance recital. She was so excited and she did so good in her dance. Right before she went on stage she made up her mind that her hair thing would look better hanging out the side of her skirt. So during the dance it looked like she had a tail. :) Here are some pictures from the recital:

Maddie and some of her class- (yes, I know she is the shortest one and they are all the same age)
Maddie loving her daddy after the show-
Maddie and her teacher Katie-
Maddie was so excited that grandma and grandpa came to watch:
Mommy and Maddie-
After the show Maddie got to go with her grandparents to Clarkston for a sleepover. She enjoyed her one-on-one time with grandma. They got to read stories, build towers without Garen knocking them down, stay up late talking, and make sugar cookies.
And Andy got to spend some alone time with Garen while I went to my friends 'girls night out Christmas party.' My friend, Brenda has this party every year. We have tons of good food, a gift exchange and just stay up talking. I got home about 2:30AM. I was pretty tired this morning when Garen woke up, but I had so much fun last night that it was worth it!

No comments: