Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Staying busy

I had to many pictures from Monday-today I had to make a slide show.

Andy got a little break from work this week. He got to be home with us all Sunday-Wednesday! It is so nice having him around.

Monday we did some Christmas shopping and picked out our Christmas tree. The kids had fun decorating it, although Garen mainly pulled ornaments off and broke them-what can you expect from an 18 month old boy :).

Tuesday, I cut just over 8 inches off my hair, Andy took Maddie to the 'Bee Movie', and Andy and I got to go to the temple then out to a nice dinner. It was wonderful and a much needed alone time for me and Andy to talk without interruptions.

Wednesday, Maddie had ballet and preschool. In her ballet class, I got to watch them practice for their recital next week-very cute! We got home and had to rush to change her clothes, feed her lunch and it was Maddie's turn to bring snack to preschool. Maddie helped me make some pretzle wreathes with sprinkles on top and we got some go-gurts (which was a big hit with the kids). Also today I had Avery and then added Maddie's friend Jacob after preschool. Having 4 kids I decided to take them to The Fun Park instead of let them destroy my house. They had a blast playing in the tubes and slides and they even got to play a few arcade games.


I love my busy fun days; they make life so exciting and so worth while. We'll see what the rest of the week has in store for me. ;)

As you can tell from this video, Ice Ball should only be played by kids over 5. There were balls everywhere and I think only one got in the whole. Hey, but they had fun

Maddie doing the freez dance at ballet. Watch carefully (at 1 min. 22 sec.) as she slide tackles another girl-maybe I should have her in soccer instead of ballet.

I call this the leap and fall-

6 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Oh Em! You are such a fun Mom/babysitter! I wish we lived somewhere that has fun places to go like you have!

Your hair looks ADORABLE! I need to cut mine, but don't know how I want it done so I keep putting it off!

Ben and Sara said...

I was laughing so hard watching those videos. It was cracking me up watching them try to play that arcade game. Maddie is hilarious. I love your hair, it turned out really cute!

Nicole said...

Those videos were hilarious! It looks like they were all having a blast. I love how Maddie's favorite thing was sliding on the ballet floor. I'm glad you got to spend so much time with Andy. I'm looking forward to finals being over in just a week and 1 day! YEAH! Then I'll hopefully get to see Randy. Cute hair!

Robnz Fam said...

Hey, so it looks like the first letter of my HUGE paragraph posted?! Weird. So I posted pics up of that lady I was telling you about. Oh man, it would have been so classic to of gotted a video of that!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Maddie is so stinken cute! She makes me laugh. I love the videos! What a fun couple of days you have had.

suz young said...

I haven't had time to read and comment on the blogs for a few days. I couldn't help notice that Maddie had her own free-style of dancing and slowly but surely it caught on with the others!
Your hair is cute! I didn't get to see it like the others on Saturday, but I was where I was supposed to be, helping at our Primary Activity. It is great seeing all the kids from your group marry well.