Saturday, December 8, 2007

Brian's Wedding

Today my dad picked me and my sister, Sara up on his way to Salt Lake City to go to my old friend Brian Wayment's wedding luncheon. It was at the Joseph Smith Memorial building and it was beautiful. The food was delicious and his wife, Madelyn sang a song-she has a wonderful voice. It was fun to see Brian, especially with his new wife. It was also fun and interesting to see all the old guy friends walking around, all grown up with their wives, and babies.
The weather wasn't very good, but I'm glad I went! We got to sit by Jenny (Brian's sister) and her beautiful twins. I also felt I needed to be on my best behavior (not really) at our table since we had old bishop Garth Williams, Bishop Filmore, and my dad, plus bishop Wayment wasn't to far off.
It was just a fun afternoon with my dad and sister and a break from the kids (Thanks to Jann for babysitting for me.)

Just some random pictures:
Garen's bath time-


We got home from preschool and errands and thought I'd get a shot of the beginning of the new snow storm-

5 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Em! I was totally in SLC this weekend! I would have felt like I needed to behave too sitting at that table! How fun!

Nicole said...

That's cool that Brian got married! I love Garen's eyes...so pretty and your photography skills captured them perfectly. Way to go!

dersley said...

Emily,

It was really fun to see you this weekend and I really appreciated your help with my kids. Hopefully I will get to see your cuties soon.

- Jen

Robnz Fam said...

You and 'Lish were in SLC this weekend and so were we! How funny is that! We probably just missed each other too :0) Can't wait to see you!

Jenni said...

Emily...you have the two cutest kids ever. Both of them always have the cutest expressions.