Thursday, December 20, 2007

In good company

Tonight we had my dear friend, Brenda and her family over for dinner and games. It's kind of crazy fitting 4 kids and 4 adults in my tiny dinning area, but it was sure fun to have them over. After dinner the kids made gingerbread houses-okay they stacked graham crackers on top of each other with lots of frosting and candy, but they had fun!
Maddie and Jacob working on their beautiful creations

Garen eating his creation

Doesn't Maddie's house look great!

"Don't take the candy away!"

The kids were both wearing red the other day and I wanted to get a picture of them together, but this is all I got-


Maddie singing 'Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer'
She sings beautifully and the little burps in the middle just add so much more to the song :)

2 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

That's so cute. What cute kids. I love them!

suz young said...

Thanks for brightening up our day with that rendition, and we look forward to seeing you today!