Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Dance Rehearsal

Tomorrow if Maddie's Dance recital, but here are some pictures and videos I got tonight at her rehearsal. I will be video taping tomorrow and I don't know how to hook my video camera to the computer, so I took a short video of her dance with my camera. I didn't get Maddie all spruced up with curls and makeup for tonight, so I will post a picture of her all dolled up tomorrow and the recital.
Maddie and some of her dancing friends-



Here is there dance. This recital is just a small one to show parents what the kids have been learning. The big recital is in May.

If you can't tell, they are trying to do the grand finale. Maddie likes to try and be in charge and keep the girls in order. Watch her at the end as she makes the girls line up in the right order and hold hands and then she's the one to let go and run just to make sure she is the first one out. Silly girl.-

3 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

She has the cutest little dancing personality! I can't wait to see her in pics all dolled up! :) She is the smallest one out there telling all the others what to do...so cute!

(To hook my video camera up to the computer I had to get a firewire cable...cheaper online by FAR than buying them at the store...like 25 bucks!!)

Jenni said...

That looks like so much fun. At what age did you start putting Maddie in Dance? Does she love it because it certainly looks like she does? I also can't wait to see her all dolled up.

Robnz Fam said...

I love those video's! How fun. I love how she was trying to hold everyone's hands and then when it was time to leave she just ran off without them...that was so funny! I can't wait to put Emi in dance, that'll be too cute.