Thursday, June 5, 2008

Guess What!!!???...

It's baby number 3!!!

I went for my first ultrasound this morning and it just made everything seem so real to see the sweet little baby kicking it's legs and swinging it's arms. Everything looked great and I measured at 12 weeks.
Just like in my little family when one bad thing happens, two or three need to follow. The same is with the good. We weren't planning for baby number 3, but I guess baby didn't want to wait till we were ready. A couple days after I found out I was pregnant, Andy found out about his promotion in Rock Springs. So I got the joys of thinking about having a baby very close to Christmas (something I would not have planned), moving to a new state, selling our house, and finding a new house all in the same week.
Even though it's a bit stressful at times, we are so blessed and very excited for Andy's new job opportunity and to have another sweet spirit in our home!

These are the shirts I had the kid's wear to tell both of our parents that we were expecting. They were a big hit!


12 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

CONGRATS!!!!
Glad to see everything looks good so far! At least with all that is going on the pregnancy will fly by! You better be bringin' the new little one by for some photos! :)

Love the shirts, especially Garen's face in the one with the two of them!

Aubrey said...

Your mom told me on Sunday. She told me about the cute shirts. Congratulations!!!!You do make beautiful children. Good luck with everything. You are making wonderful memories moving.
Sayda

Ash said...

Congrats! You have such a cute family, and we can't wait to see and hear about #3.
Good luck with all your BIG changes.

Kelsie said...

Oh my gosh, those shirts are soooo dang cute! where did you get them... That's such a good idea I want to do that but I guess I have to get Prego again first..haha. well congrats im so excited for you guys. you are such a great person and I know your a Great mom. YOur new baby is so lucky to have you as his/her mom!!!!

Niki said...

Congrats!! I bet Jann is sooo excited, she was always talking about her grandkids when we worked together. I hope everything goes good for you guys and I hope you feel better through this pregnancy.:)

Jenni said...

Congratulations Emily. I'm so happy for you guys. I'm not worried about you handling 3 kids in the least. You are already so amazing. And that was the cutest way to announce your pregnancy. I'm going to have to remember that when I have my next.

dersley said...

Super Congrats! And those shirts are so cute. I'm sure it was fun to watch your parents and in-laws faces when they saw them. What a great idea.

Robnz Fam said...

YEA!!!!!!!! Baby #3 is going to be SO loved and SO well taken care of with big sis, big bro, and the greatest parent's! That ultra sound picture is so sweet. I just want to reach out and hold her/him right now ;0)! Congrats you guy's, I really can't wait to see you all again. I have something for you and Maddie and Garen...so hurry down.

Mandi said...

Yea, for you! I hope that you are feeling good...I remember the days of teaching school and you not feeling so great! Unfortunately it hit me this time around! I hope that things go well with everything you have going on. I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!! When do you move?

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

congrats!!! That is so exciting! Like lish said with all thats going on your time will fly. I hope you are feeling ok. When are you guys moving?

Janette said...

Congrats on being pregnant. I guess I could say that to a lot of what's going on in your life right now. I hope everything goes good for you guys. :)

megan said...

ok, so I'm way behind in the blogging world! Congrats!!! That's awesome! Can you believe you will be a mom of 3? That sounds soooo crazy scary to me! But you'll be awesome at it!! So happy for you!! I hope everything with your move and getting settled in goes smoothly for you!!