Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mov'en on Up


Well, things have really been working out well for us. We went to Rock Springs last week to look at more homes and we found one that had everything we wanted. Enough room, an unfinished basement we can add too, a fenced in back yard, brand new, last house on a dead end, and the elementary school is right behind our house.
We knew it was the right house for us so we put and offer on it. We knew that if we didn't get in offer on our house in Smithfield within the week we would not be able to meet the deadlines on the new house. But sure enough the day after we get home we got an offer. So we are now under contract on our current home and closing on June 17th. And we are under contract on the new home in Rock Springs and are hoping to close on that house about the same time!
I can't believe how quickly it is all happening! But it looks like we will be in Wyoming in about 2 weeks! Hopefully I can pack the house by then. It has only been just under a year since we moved last-why do we do this to ourselves :(.

Here's the new place (yes they are twin homes, the one downside but you take what you can get)-



Property Features
Condo/Townhome/Coop Property
Status: Active
Area: SWEETWATER COUNTY
Subdivision: SUMMITVIEWEASTPH2
Year Built: 2008
3 total bedroom(s)
2.5 total bath(s)
Approximately 2117 sq. ft.
Basement
Laundry room
Heating features: Gas
Central air conditioning
Interior features: Basement, Carpet, Clothes dryer, Clothes washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Laundry rm/area, Microwave, Range and oven, Refrigerator
Exterior features: Deck, Fenced, Public sewer srvc, Public water supply
Located on a cul-de-sac

11 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Hooray for things workin' out so well! Thanks again for getting me the address to the museum...it was so fun!
The property you got sounds great with lots of cool stuff! Central Air aahhhhh....best purchase we ever did!

Kelsie said...

alright little one. let me know when i can come up to help you pack and clean. I have to, it's only fair since you helped me. besides it will give me an excuse to help you out.. did i tell you i met a new friend out here. and the crazy thing is, her name is Emily. I guess when it comes to meeting new frineds for my self a good bet is if there name is EMILY>>>> haha

Jenni said...

I'm so happy for you. Obviously someone up above is looking out for your little family. The new house sounds wonderful and I'm sure you'll be fitting in, in no time.

gizcallyomom said...

What?!!! My goodness so much is going on. #3!!! SO wonderful!!! Congrats! You make the cutest kids too!!!! Goodness two weeks?! You are going to be rigt in the middle or end of things when I get in town. :( SO hope we get to see each other's faces!!! I need to get in contact with you! I'm so happy things sound like they are going smoothly!!! MISS YOU!

gizcallyomom said...

Did you take that pic of the house? Is there really snow in June?

Melissa Hernandez said...

yeah, I am glad the announcement for the baby is on the blog! How fun, congrat's! Okay, I am totally bummed that it's official, you really are leaving us. I am excited for your new adventure, but I am going to miss you. I just got home last night and got your message. Is there ever going to be a nice day to get some swimming in b4 u leave?

Nicole said...

Yay! That is so great. I'm happy to hear that all is falling into place for you. Good luck getting everything ready.

Robnz Fam said...

Em...I really am SO happy for you, and things are working out for a reason, that's for sure! But, can I just be selfish and not want this to happen? Ok, I said it. I'm sorry, but it's just that you'll be so far away and I miss you already!

Enough about me. Can I come visit you soon or are things too crazy with the big move coming up soon? I HAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEE to see you before you leave me...er...sorry, I'm talking about ME again.

I really am excited for you ;0)!!!! Let me know if I can come up there before you leave. If not, I totally understand. Maybe if it's too busy I can just stand in the corner and talk to you as you pass by and that's it. I won't even get in the way. Then right before I leave I'll give you a quick hug, won't take much of your time at all ;0). J/K!

dersley said...

Wow! You guys have so much going on right now. That is great you sold your house so fast and just at the right time to get into a new one. It looks really cute. Hope the packing and moving goes well.

Cody G said...

So you are officially out of here? Kind of crazy. I hope that your move and everything else goes great. The new place looks nice. If you need any help with the move let me know. I am still on a swing schedule at work, but if you need some help I will get over there when I can. Good Luck!!!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

wow congrats that is awesome you sold your house and were able to find another one so quickly!I cant believe you will be leaving so soon. I am so happy for you, but bummed that I wont be able to see you when I come out. Hopefully christmas. Congrats again and good luck moving!!