Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fishing with Dad...

Andy and Maddie went fishing last night. At 10pm they finally got home and Maddie walked through the door and couldn't wait to tell me all about it! She said they caught 11 fish and dad let her throw all of them back. She also said her favorite part was "chucking the fish back into the water instead of setting them in." What a silly little girl. Maddie told me about all the cool sticks and rocks she found (she kind of has an obsession with sticks and rocks) and she named the kinds of fish they caught and even told me the name of the fly they used to catch them. She had such a great time with her dad. And I think Andy had fun too.

notice her wet pants from falling in-

And no she is not eating the stick, just being silly-


5 comments:

Johnsons said...

Uh oh. She sounds just like her dad. Where did they go?

Nicole said...

What a fun night. I bet Maddie will always cherish moments like that. I love her hair by the way.

Melissa Hernandez said...

You guys do so many fun things with your kids, it sets a high standard for the rest of us parents to get on board and stop being so lazy! She seriously has no fear, I love it!

Robnz Fam said...

How fun! I love those daddy daughter dates. I bet you had fun with Garen at home with just the two of you!

Seth and Emi went golfing together this morning...he said it was the funnest thing he's done in a long time. Even though she is just one, they had fun together no matter what it was they were doing. I love those pictures too! They did a great job taking them!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Love the stick picture....it totally reminds me of something you would do in pics, or whenever!

I also love the first picture in your father's day post. Garen's face is adorable!