Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crazy/Birthday week



I know it's only Wednesday, but it has been a crazy week already!


Monday my sister Sara came with her kids and we all went to the pool. It was so fun to have them here. That evening me and Andy had to go meet our lender again to smooth out a few glitches in funding our Rock Springs home.


Then Monday night I met Brenda at Olive Garden for some appetizers, salad, and some girl time.

Tuesday was my birthday and my morning was spent making phone call to set up and cancel things like, gas, electricity, Internet, cell phones, car insurance, and on and on! I think I was on the phone for like 5 hours! I only to breaks from calling to feed the kids or to throw up. That's right, my usual night time pregnancy sickness has switched to morning and it has come with a vengeance! Happy Birthday to me :(


But it got better; at about 4:30 Andy and I left to rent some movies and go check into the Anniversary Inn. We sat in these nice reclining chairs and watched movies on the big screen. We got to hit some golf balls, play Foosball, and relax in the huge jetted tub (all included inside our room). It was so nice, I even forgot to stress about packing for a little while. We slept in, had breakfast brought to us, watched another movie and just had a great time. Then at noon today, back to reality.


We went and picked up the kids, Andy went to work, the plumber came, I made more phone calls, and am now packing more boxes. I know it will all work out just fine, but it is stressing me out a bit.


And on a side note, we will not be moving on Friday like we had planned, instead it will be Monday. This kinda stinks for me because if we moved on Friday I would have Andy's help all weekend to unpack and settle in, but Andy will be starting his new job on Tuesday so that leaves me at home with two kids and about 500 boxes to unpack. Oh well, you take what you can get.

6 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Oh Em, what a week. I so wish that I could be there to help! I will be thinking of you and praying that all goes well. I miss you already! :0(

BUT, that room looked AMAZING..how fun that you two got to do that!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Happy Birthday! Love the room!!!

Sorry you are sick again!
Good luck with all the moving 'fun.'

The Egan Family said...

Congrats on the Future baby!!!! Good luck on the move! Fun you guys got an evening together! My MOm took Krew last weekend and We LOVED IT! We had no idea what to do with ourselves!

Melissa Hernandez said...

I am so glad you guys were able to get away for a night alone before the big move, I bet it was so relaxing, I love that place!

Mandi said...

Good luck with the move, I am sorry that you get to do the unpacking yourself. It is a huge job. Sorry about the morning sickness....I now can say that i understand. It is no fun!

suz young said...

You pack (no pun intended) so many things into a day that it makes me tired. And when you add morning sickness to that it makes you a pretty incredible person!