Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Fun

Even though we have been in the middle of packing boxes and finalizing the selling of our home and buying another; we are trying to squeeze in some Summer fun as we go. We've been spending our days at the public pool, playing at parks, riding bikes, playing in our backyard pool, going to blanket storytime, and just enjoying warm weather and good friends. Here's a few pictures of some of what we've been doing this week:

Playing in the pool:

This is Garen trying to get his sister back for all the times she sprayed him with the hose-
Eating Popsicles-
making messes-

tired nights with all her stuffed friends-
shoot'en some hoops- (after some practice she actually got the ball clear up to the rim)



Our Ward Luau party (this is the bishopric)-
searching for seashells-

Maddie and friend Amelia-

With all the fun things going on and all the outside play, the kids haven't even noticed that I have packed all their toys and movies. I guess that's why summer is a good time to move. :)

2 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

I keep forgetting how short Maddie's hair is. It surprises me everytime I see a picture of her! But, super cute on her ;0). I'm glad you are having fun in the sun!

Niki said...

Very cute! I was talking to Jann and wondering if you got a punch pass to the pool or what you do. Will you let me know so I can get Tailor there.
Thank you